Most likely you just need to survive today and tomorrow you will feel better. I wouldn't advise you to drink alcohol today. If you have received severe alcohol poisoning, then you can search the Internet, for example, on a site such as Canadian Pharmacies
, for any absorbent gels or powders. This will help remove toxins from the body, and also reduce the negative effects of alcohol on your liver and other organs. You also need to drink more water, because most likely your body is very dehydrated.