Forex. - Ford Focus Electric Forum
» Featured Product
» Auto Insurance
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2018, 04:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Forex.

Guys, I am just curious, is there any forex traders here. If yes, how did you started? And was it hard for you to make the first steps or not?
Musten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2020, 08:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Forex is a platform for trading various assets or securities. You can buy or sell oil, gold or company shares using this site, but you need to choose what it will be profitable to invest your money in. After the oil price was negative, I think that you shouldn't rely too much on such investments, so for a beginner it's better to invest in areas such as cryptocurrency, for example. I know that everyone knows the story of how bitcoin grew in price over 10 years. This investment method has risks, like any investment, but in this case, you can always find a crypto exchange like hiribi and sell your bitcoins quickly and at the highest price, so if you don't want to take too much risk, then I think that bitcoin is a good way to start trading forex.
Kudrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 09:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

It's very difficult!
Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2020, 06:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

I highly recommend you to trade forex. Trading in the Forex market is profitable but chances are you won't make any money. Not all trades will result in a profit and you must be prepared for losses. For a better chance of success, you need to know the ins and outs of making money and stay up to date with the latest trading and finance news. For it my suggestion is to read https://fbs.com/analytics/news These articles will helpful to you.
Jack Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote