Decided - I will Not Order a Generator - Ford Focus Electric Forum
» Featured Product
» Auto Insurance
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2011, 11:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Decided - I will Not Order a Generator

I have been thinking about ordering a whole house generator, cause we lose power ever time someone sneezes hard in my neck of the woods. And I mean that literally... the woods part. Old trees, towering over power lines, it is a bad combination. And the generator I have has been pretty successful at managing not to work when needed.

Consequently, flirting with idea of whole house generator, but now that EREVs are coming on strong, was thinking if I can just hold off someone is going to come along with an EREV/Back Up generator. Voila, I give you Via Motors. Yet another company talking about producing a car with back up generator capability.

http://www.viamotors.com/

Charged Up is offline   Reply With Quote