How to set the flag in the backyard? - Ford Focus Electric Forum
» Featured Product
» Auto Insurance
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2019, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default How to set the flag in the backyard?

How to set the flag in the backyard? I'm planning something special for July 4th. This is the first time we will be meeting with my family this day in my house. I want to prepare a good decoration for the backyard.
Kudrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2019, 05:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

I think setting a flag for independence day is a good idea. In front of my house is the flag of America for a whole year. I'm proud to be American. In order to set the flag, you need to choose a good flagpole. Here https://greatyardmaster.com is an article where there is a description of different flagpoles. I would advise you to pay attention to Super Tought. This flagpole is very reliable. Also, I advise you to pay attention to the law on the American flag. If your flag isn't lit all night, then you need to lower it, otherwise it will be a violation of the law.
Kipster is offline   Reply With Quote