Ford Focus Electric $199 lease!! - Page 2 - Ford Focus Electric Forum
» Featured Product
» Auto Insurance
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingcool View Post
what dealership did you get the lease for zero down and 239 per month?
I got my $259 rate on a 2012 FFE at Bob Wondries Ford in Alhambra, CA, later they had a couple at $239 but that is for 2012s. I think there are great deals if you can find a 2012 left unsold. For the 2013s there are some good deals but nothing like the clearance on 2012s.
yakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

Garage

Before you lease or buy a vehicle. You should check out the cost of installing the charging station, and the cost of insurance. This is still a $40,000 vehicle.
JeffAnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:03 PM   #13 (permalink)

The insurance on my FFE is about the same as the gas model, maybe that is not the same everywhere? As to the charger I ordeered one and it cost $950, a significant amount of money but a one time investment, useful as long as we have an electric car and we are likely to have one indefinitely. In the city next to mine they are essentially 'free' the rebate from the power company covers the whole purchase & installation cost. That is hit and miss all over the country but not at all unique.
I am retired, if I were still working, the place where I worked has 'free' power so not only would I not need a charger at home, it would not have cost me anything diretly for power. Nice deal, but I'm not going back to work
yakers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018, 05:23 AM   #14 (permalink)

Sorry for old thread, I didn't find any other and I'm really interested in the size of general insurance quote when insuring one's life and health, I'm middle aged already in fact and it's high time I thought about insuring my health, does it require really much paper work on not quite? Really interested, need being informed!
EdwardGolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:28 AM   #15 (permalink)

Don't know if you'll find anyone to tell you about this here haha
MosbyClarkess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:39 PM   #16 (permalink)

As I live in the U.S., I try to support the local automotive industry. First, I purchased a Chevrolet Impala, and the MPG index seemed to be excellent; however, with time I figured out that I was not scoring my promised 34 MPG, not even remotely. Then, I got myself a Ford Focus - the same thing. As a result, I decided to give a foreign car a shot, and I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. My maruti baleno turned out to be quite economical, which is a necessity for an individual who lives in the SF Bay area!
EdwardGolden is offline   Reply With Quote