Inside EV's FFE Tests - Ford Focus Electric Forum
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Inside EV's FFE Tests

Ford Focus Electric Extended One Week Test Drive

Quote:
Currently the only production EVs on US roads now are the Nissan LEAF and the Mitsubishi i. The LEAF is rated at 72 miles of range, and the Mitsubishi 62. Having driven them I would say the Ford is a bit faster and much sleeker in design, but beauty is of course only in the eye of the beholder, in this case mine.
Ford Focus Electric Smart Gauge and Mobile App Real World Tests

Quote:
Like most electric cars these days, the Ford Focus Electric comes equipped with some nifty gadgetry. The principle overarching mission of these smart screens, gauges, and smartphone apps is to assist people to drive comfortably and free from anxiety within the electric range of the vehicle.

jmueller065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nissan Leaf and Mitsubishi I are just ugly. Ford Focus Electric is probaby the best out of the 3 for design. Then there's the major plus....POWER. What fun is a car without power?
EVFocus is offline   Reply With Quote