Originally Posted by jmueller065
I haven't because:
1) Not in my market yet either, even though the plant is about 3 miles away from me and my Dealer is right across the street from the plant, and
2) Don't know if I can get A-plan pricing on it
3) Don't know if you can lease one.
So still in a holding pattern here.
Those are the exact same concerns I have.
1) Detroit was supposed to be among the first areas, not any more.
2) A-Plan will be nice, but I don't think it was available initially for the hybrids.
3) I can probably get by with a lease, but buying is not an option due to me not owing $7500/year in taxes. It will be nice, however, to deduct the standard gas-based IRS mileage deduction while driving a super cheap electric.