Ford Focus Electric Delayed - except in CA, NY - Page 2 - Ford Focus Electric Forum
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redEV View Post
True BUT, the best we can tell (at least through public sources), they've only sold about 133 in total to date (link below tracked June/July sales and then we heard that another 6 were delivered to Google very early in the production run) so no great shakes yet even though this thread is a year old and why the decrease from 89 to 38 already! Would have thought there was at least a few hundred pre-orders in queue ---

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopi...6eed85f925df27

Galpin Ford has three for sale right now and they have had the available for about three months now and always had some in inventory. Can't speak for sales totals.
leemell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Default Show 23 FFE in stock within U.S. ...

on AutoTrader site ... these listings typically include incoming customer cars based on past experience but still not much in the supply chain. The site didn't specify the FFE but did a search for '12 -'13's Ford Focus starting at 39,995 --- closest one to me was 742 miles away! so the one I saw locally around NW 'burbs of Chicago I'm sure was from out of state or a mfg. car.
redEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:32 PM   #13 (permalink)

Garage

In early August I visited a Chicago Ford dealership to check the status of my order. During that visit the dealership did disclose that their demo FFE had been manufactured, and was waiting at the factory. So it could be possible that some dealerships in the Chicago area may have gotten their demo FFE.
JeffAnd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2012, 11:29 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffAnd View Post
In early August I visited a Chicago Ford dealership to check the status of my order. During that visit the dealership did disclose that their demo FFE had been manufactured, and was waiting at the factory. So it could be possible that some dealerships in the Chicago area may have gotten their demo FFE.
Would have thought that even demo cars would be listed on the autotrader site as they do for both LEAF's and the Mitsu 'i' in the early days for both (before you could order them) but could be wrong ... haven't seen another FFE since
redEV is offline   Reply With Quote