You Tube Video on Focus EV - Ford Focus Electric Forum
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default You Tube Video on Focus EV

Nothing new. Just something to look at while you ponder when it will be available and how much it will cost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMCUj00 ... ure=relmfu

Charged Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: You Tube Video on Focus EV

Oooo! Definitely something I've never seen before. I know this shouldn't be my "introductory topic", but I really can't help myself! I've been looking forward to the newest ford focus info for a while. I don't have a Ford Focus electric just yet, but I'm really wanting one. I've been a fan of the Ford Focus (regular, I guess you'd call it?) for years. If it has the same handling, then I'm sold! Many of the newest features for the 2012 model look positively AMAZING! I guess the only reason I haven't jumped at the opportunity is because I'm afraid I won't be able to find the right charging stations. Of course, that would mean finding the best ford dealership to charge it. Anyone use Angie's List to find a reliable dealership before?

Anyway, I'm rambling. Great video, Charged Up! I'm stoked to see what other info comes out for the 2012 version. I'm looking forward to meeting other focus lovers on the forum.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusLilyFocus
Oooo! Definitely something I've never seen before. I know this shouldn't be my "introductory topic", but I really can't help myself!
Hi Lily!

There's nothing wrong with your posting etiquette, as far as I am concerned. Your enthusiasm seems genuine and contagious.

Welcome!

P.S. I like your forum name choice.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusLilyFocus
Oooo! Definitely something I've never seen before. I know this shouldn't be my "introductory topic", but I really can't help myself! I've been looking forward to the newest ford focus info for a while. I don't have a Ford Focus electric just yet, but I'm really wanting one. I've been a fan of the Ford Focus (regular, I guess you'd call it?) for years. If it has the same handling, then I'm sold! Many of the newest features for the 2012 model look positively AMAZING! I guess the only reason I haven't jumped at the opportunity is because I'm afraid I won't be able to find the right charging stations. Of course, that would mean finding the best ford dealership to charge it. Anyone use Angie's List to find a reliable dealership before?

Anyway, I'm rambling. Great video, Charged Up! I'm stoked to see what other info comes out for the 2012 version. I'm looking forward to meeting other focus lovers on the forum.

Welcome Aboard Lily!

Of course no one has a Focus EV just yet, but within the next month or so we should get pricing info and shortly after that the ordering process should be starting up, and how each dealership will handle their allocation of cars is really up to that dealer. You can try getting on a waiting list, but for many people those lists were kind of meaningless for various reasons. Your best best is to keep checking in here, and as soon as we catch wind of allocations going out we will let you know. Then you need to get on the horn with your local dealers and see who actually has allocation and if they are willing to sell to you at MSRP.

For more on that see this post:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10

and:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=147

Charged Up is offline   Reply With Quote