Hello, new FFE, new member in Sacramento, CA area... - Ford Focus Electric Forum
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hello, new FFE, new member in Sacramento, CA area...

Hi everyone,

I finally pulled the trigger on leasing one of these vehicles after serious consideration for 6 months, and whimsical debating for another 12 months prior to that (after I attended a Nissan Leaf roadshow event...). Just took delivery 2 days ago, so not a lot of experience yet under the belt, but so far I am very pleased. Feel like I got a very good lease deal ($2000 down, $206/mo. incl taxes for 12k mi / yr - and I will also get a $2500 CA rebate incentive), apparently Ford dealers in this area really don't want these things, and don't know how to sell them. My car is Tuxedo black with leather interior, and the equivalent equipped Nissan Leaf model (SL with some additional options) would have been much more expensive, not to mention that the FFE fits my 6'7" frame better (mainly a legroom and center instrument panel shape issue for the Nissan).

Anyhow, I'm excited to be a part of the EV revolution finally, and I think I'll be very happy with the FFE for the next 3 years until vehicles with capabilities like the Tesla S become more accessible.

Any other members in the Sacramento CA area?

-chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo Jul 04, 12 20 27 PM.jpg (320.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Jul 04, 12 20 37 PM.jpg (260.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Jul 04, 12 23 58 PM.jpg (197.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Jul 04, 12 24 14 PM.jpg (178.0 KB, 3 views)
chrismasys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

Great information.i hope you will write another good post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SHITAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Similar experience on the "Right" coast

Chris,
I had a similar experience on the east coast (Ct). Was pricing a Leaf vs. the FFE. The Nissan dealers in the state didn't even want to honor the $199 lease for the 'S'. It meant they would have to sell it at invoice and they didn't seem to willing to do that. The Ford dealers were quite different, at least in MA where I got my FFE. After all was said and done I got the FFE cheaper than I would have gotten the Leaf 'S' for, and the FFE is so much more car than the Leaf 'S'...'S' for Stripped
Sounds like you got a good deal for a 12k lease, mine is a bit cheaper but it's only for a 10.5k lease.
Enjoy,
Jay

PS, I like your car's color

Last edited by jayco59; 08-27-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: more content
jayco59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

dude i also have the same experience but i didn't find it good because after that if you want to sale it in market then you will get low price so i am not in favor of car leasing although everyone have their own opinions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Oswaldo is offline   Reply With Quote