New Owner Just Leased a FFE..and modifying it. - Ford Focus Electric Forum
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Owner Just Leased a FFE..and modifying it.

Hello Guys,

I just picked up my Tuxedo Black Metallic Ford Focus and have been enjoying the car. I am averaging 84 miles to a charge on my Siemens 240 Volt charger and am getting used to the brakes and lower gear to add to my range. Did a 36 month lease and have started my upgrades this week. Added a Vanquish badge on the rear, removed the Focus and Ford badges and added Aston Martin emblems front and back. Doing a dark window tint on Friday and will try to see if I can get the Aston Martin wheel caps to work as well. Great car and perfect for my commute which is 27 miles each way.
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Garage

I would not change out the aluminum rims. If you put Austin Martin rims may have a different lug nut spacing. The tires and rims that have been selected for the car can handle the added weight of the battery. Besides the stock rims look nice.
JeffAnd is offline   Reply With Quote