Ford Focus Electric Forum - View Single Post - OBD/DTC Codes
» Featured Product
» Auto Insurance
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: OBD/DTC Codes
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
yakers

Default OBD/DTC Codes

My wife had trouble starting our 2012 FFE a couple times. She would press the starter button and nothing would happen. I figured out a way around it, I would remote start with the key or via the internet. We took it into the dealer and they applied the TSB 12-8-20 reprogramed the BECM, PCM and ABS modules. So far for a day there has been no problems. The 'fuel' gauge is also showing more range than before.
Now the question, their scanner identified two DTC codes P0D08 and U3000, the check engine/malfunction light never came on. These codes do not make any sense to me and I could not find a listing on the internet. Anyone know what they mean? If such codes are generated would not a signal light have gone off? What about the internal system diagnostics system, should they have showed up in a report I would generate off the internet?
yakers is offline   Reply With Quote