Cryptocurrency - Ford Focus Electric Forum
» Featured Product
» Auto Insurance
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2019, 03:57 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Cryptocurrency

I am selling my car now and one guy want's to buy it with cryptocurrency. He'll pay more than I required and I just wanted to know, is it a good idea to accept such an offer? I don't know much about crypto so I hope that you guys will help me a bit.
Musten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2019, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Don't forget to reinvest. Security Tokens seem to be the new crypto wave. Check the STOscope.com security tokens list
korstinhyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Before buying a new car for bitcoins, perhaps you better calculate how much it will be profitable. I know that different exchangers have different rates, for example, on this exchanger https://hiribi.com/ you will find the highest rates for selling bitcoins. In addition, selling bitcoins will not take much time, so I think that selling bitcoins and buying a car can be much more profitable than buying a new car for bitcoins. At least very often in stores where I can pay with cryptocurrency, this isn't too profitable.
Kipster is offline   Reply With Quote