Ford Focus Electric Forum - View Single Post - I got the call!!
» Featured Product
» Auto Insurance
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
dwf1

Scott, I don't blame you one bit. I would be so pissed.

Ford has independent owners and their service is varied. When I was planning my purchase I called 4 dealers. Three out of four were terrible. The first wanted $5,000 over MSRP and two, after I contacted a salesperson, couldn't even return my phone calls. The third did a very could job.

In fact, the car is being delivered in quantities, and at many EV certified dealers you can drive in and pick up a new FFE for list or with slight add-ons. Some dealers have ordered leather seats and deluxe paint and give that as an incentive to purchase. Don't feel you can not drive the vehicle home. I personally bought my car 200 miles away from my home and my wife and I had a ton of fun driving it home. Another friend, on this site, purchased his vehicle 800 miles away from home and trailered it back. Or you can call a delivery trucker who will charge a reasonable rate to get it home.

All Ford dealers are prepared to repair and service the vehicle. I checked on that before purchase. My local dealer was very helpful and excited to have the car in his shop. Plus, the service schedule is every 20,000 miles. You really don't need maintenance unless something breaks.

They do not have buyers willing to pay $10,000 plus. That is a total scam. You have decided not to purchase a Ford Electric Focus. Ford needs to know about this and I hope you will be in your angriest mind set and call customer service and tell them this story. 800-392-3673. Finally, my FFE is a perfect vehicle for me and I am very pleased with the quality of the product. Good luck and keep us posted. I am very curious about this issue.
dwf1 is offline   Reply With Quote