Ford Focus Electric Forum - View Single Post - Focus Electric Launch to be Scrubbed…Again?
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
dwf1

Default Re: Focus Electric Launch to be Scrubbed…Again?

Quote:
So still no word from your dealer Wood?
I receive a weekly update (Tuesdays) from Angela @ Ford Customer support. Brief and to the point - "No change in Status." No reasons or hints just niceties.

Quote:
Its hard to believe that people who would buy EVs don't go online and talk about them, but you know there are legions who don't.
Correct! We have the most members +1000. Most of the others have 4-500. I feel kind of lonely sometimes If you look at the posts only about a dozen people post with any regularity. Thanks, Chargedup, jmueller065, redEV, randyd, JeffAnd, etc. The Focus Fanatics Forum has a uge membership, but it is much older and deals with all Focus automobiles. Their Focus Fanatics electric forum only has about 400 posts. The Leaf forum, which has been in existance for about three years has around 5000 members and a little under 200,000 posts. Lots of info available.

I guess it could be said most preorder individuals must have a life
dwf1 is offline   Reply With Quote