Ford Focus Electric Forum - View Single Post - Focus Electric Launch to be Scrubbed…Again?
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Charged Up

Default Re: Focus Electric Launch to be Scrubbed…Again?

Quote:
The second point is made by my research through out the internet. I have attempted to investigate as many forums as possible. I always find or post a topic "Have you Ordered?" As of this date I can only give you the user names of 6 individuals who have ordered the FFE.
Its hard to believe that people who would buy EVs don't go online and talk about them, but you know there are legions who don't.

I like this notion of trying to figure out how many orders based on the number of certified dealers, although you must factor in that one of those allotments is for the demo car. And of course allocation will vary greatly by dealer. The Richmond dealer told me, they had allocation for two cars. One for the demo and one for me, and they are not allowed to sell the demo.

I agree they will do whatever to make their "Spring Launch." I just like to try and needle them into talking because they have I been so tight lipped.

I am thinking QC check on every vehicle and maybe some last minute software stuff. Isn't this wild speculation stuff fun!

So still no word from your dealer Wood?

Charged Up is offline   Reply With Quote