Ford Focus Electric Forum - View Single Post - Focus Electric Launch to be Scrubbed…Again?
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
redEV

Default Re: Focus Electric Launch to be Scrubbed…Again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKalkas
And, I wonder what this does to the schedule for future launches? IE, Chicago.

Ha, don't hold your breath, Chicago was supposed to be an initial launch city but that didn't happen. We have seen a LOT more Ford TV ad's as of late that feature both the FFE and new Fusion Hybrid as well as 'shadow' like versions of the upcoming C-Max but not much else. Here in Chicago we have the Volt, the LEAF and the Mitsu 'i' but still no FFE ... the only FFE's we've seen are on TV (NASCAR Pace car was cool) or at the auto shows. It's too bad because we have a Ford plant (builds the Explorer) in town so I would think it would be well received once it finally does arrive. I've personally seen almost a dozen Volts 'in the wild', just one other customer LEAF and only dealer demo Mitsu 'i''s but at a recent Green Car Show the mechanic in attendance says that they've delivered a few locally already. The FFE is definitely losing some sales, especially for the early EV adopter crowd who for various reasons can't wait any longer.
redEV is offline   Reply With Quote