Ford Focus Electric Forum - View Single Post - Has any one seen a Ford Focus Electric?
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
dwf1

Default Re: Has any one seen a Ford Focus Electric?

In regard to the above emails from Ford Customer Support. I ordered my auto on 11/29/11, I was told on Feb 1st I had a VIN number and in mid March that my delivery would would be the week of 4/9/2012. The build date on the VIN is 3/12/2012. I was told on 5/1/2012 the vehicle was "stop shipped" for "inspection". It is now 5/8/2012.

I am totally reading between lines here but, this car has been built for 2 full months, there has to be some kind of problem. No idea what it is, but, they must be trying to correct something and I have no idea how long that will take.

To those of you who may have more experience on this please give me some feedback. I have never ordered a car from the factory, is this common for a new car delivery? Originally my dealer told me 4 months delivery time and we are now into the 6th month.
dwf1 is offline   Reply With Quote