Ford Focus Electric Forum - View Single Post - Has any one seen a Ford Focus Electric?
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Marc Lee

Default Re: Has any one seen a Ford Focus Electric?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwf1
Quote:
It was a pleasure speaking with you today, thank you for your patience and understanding its quite refreshing. While I understand you are anxious to receive your vehicle I do not have an ETA at this time. The vehicle has been stop shipped for inspection. Please stay in touch with your dealership and I will provide you weekly updates when the system changes.

Thank You for your time!

Angela Trettenero
Customer Service Manager
Ford Motor Company- Customer Service Division
1-866-631-3788 x 77790 | Fax- 1-866-638-1357
[email protected]
Per the Ford Corporate Customer Service Representative I spoke to this morning.

Additionally, I spoke with a Flood Ford (Wakefield, RI) Service Supervisor who is very good and helping me follow up on service for my new Focus. He spoke to a Ford Motor Company Electric vehicle service supervisor who told him:

[quote:221j4tj2] No Ford Focus Electric Vehicles have been released to the nationwide public. We expect to release them soon.
I thanked both of them and told them the issue is communication. I will quietly wait as long as someone let's me know my status. "Angela" actually gave me a location for my car and said it is going to inspected and then hopefully put on a truck and shipped to the dealership.

Both of these people, Angela from Ford Customer support and Jason from the Flood Ford dealership were very refreshing, knowledgable and supportive. My praise to them!!!![/quote:221j4tj2]

Good to hear you are finally getting some information. Most people don't mind waiting if you let them know what is going on.
Marc Lee is offline   Reply With Quote