Ford Focus Electric Forum - View Single Post - Leaf NISSAN TO LAUNCH ALL-ELECTRIC LEAF AS UPGRADED 2012 MOD
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hobbit

Default Re: Leaf NISSAN TO LAUNCH ALL-ELECTRIC LEAF AS UPGRADED 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisty
If you havn't noticed, all 2011 Leafs are sold. That means all Teir 3+ states won't see a Leaf until 2012.

I canceled my order earlier today. I've given up on the Leaf. Time for the Focus.
Tier 3 delivers have been underway for several weeks....just wondering if you regret your decision to cancel your order? I'm really not trying to be a prick or anything...just genuinely curious.

I will be interesting to see if Ford beats Nissan with deliveries anywhere? From what I have seen the first delivers for the Focus are going to be somewhere between March and 'late summer'. Meanwhile Nissan will have ordering available nationwide in March and based on the current lag between order and delivery many of those customers may be taking delivery in early/mid summer.

I had high hopes for the Focus but feel very let down. The roll-out is well behind what I expected based on their early communication regarding the 14 cities by the end of 2011. Then the price. But most of all in the general lack of excitement. Where are all the people on this (or any other) forum talking about their orders, when they expect their cars, and all that other stuff. As far as I can tell there are only 2 people on this forum that have put in their orders.
Hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote