Next-Generation 2019 Ford Focus Spied For the First Time - Ford Focus Electric Forum
FordFocusElectric.com is the premier Ford Focus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2017, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Editorial Content

Default Next-Generation 2019 Ford Focus Spied For the First Time

Quote:
The Ford Focus is getting quite old compared to its competition, but with a new one due out soon, spy photographers have caught the next-gen model for the first time.

This 2019 Ford Focus is the first full body prototype spy photographers have seen. The new compact, which was spied in Europe, will be a bit less tall but longer and wider than the one it replaces, meaning there should be more room for passengers and cargo.

Expect the looks to mature and for the compact to offer all the safety and driver assistance technology that is now becoming the norm like adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist. Inside, the Focus will probably try to move upmarket and have a cleaner and more intuitive layout.

A range of small EcoBoost engines are expected to be offered, and an ST model is sure to follow.

The 2019 Ford Focus will have to fight very hard to compete with the upcoming Volkswagen Golf, which has just been refreshed to offer such high-tech goodies as gesture control and a fully digital gauge cluster.

The current Ford Focus has been around for seven years with just one major refresh under its belt. The next-generation model should debut in 2018 as a 2019 model year car and should continue to be available as both a hatchback and sedan.
Read more about the Next-Generation 2019 Ford Focus Spied For the First Time at AutoGuide.com.
AutoGuide.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2017, 09:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

I don't know how I feel about the design. I guess as time passes it will grow on me like other revamped designs.
Autolist is offline   Reply With Quote